Terms & Conditions
PAYMENT OF BOOKING
To confirm your reservation, please pay the requested amount (the entire booking amount or deposit, see below within 5 days.
• For 2-night bookings 100% of the booking amount is due at the time of booking
• For bookings of 3 nights (or more) and for package bookings, a 50% deposit is due at the time of
booking. The remaining 50% is due 60 days before arrival.
We offer the following payment options:
• bank account transfer to our Wise account (USD, EUR, GBP)
• bank account transfer to our Mandiri bank account (IDR)
• payment via credit card (DOKU/payku)
CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT & BOOKING
As soon as your payment has been received, you will receive a payment confirmation and your
booking is binding. By booking, you also recognize our general terms and conditions. When
transferring money to Indonesia from abroad, please take care to pay the entire transaction fee, as
otherwise, we receive a lower advanced payment. The value received must be equal to the invoiced
amount of the advanced payment and the bank transfer subject should state your full name. For
payments onsite we accept cash (IDR, EUR, USD) and debit cards (for Indonesian banks), and credit
cards (Visa and Master Card).
In case of cancellation up to 60 days before arrival we charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the
booking price. In the case of a later cancellation, the full booking amount is due. Please understand
that we cannot provide any reimbursement in the event of force majeure events (such as natural
disasters of any kind or political unrest). In such a case we are usually happy to offer a free
postponement of your stay after consultation and clarification of the individual case.
If you cancel at least 60 days before the day of arrival, we offer you a value voucher that can be
credited towards a rebooking or an alternative booking period of stay.
If you cancel within 60 days before the day of arrival, we charge a fee of 100% of the booking
Please understand that we cannot provide any reimbursement in the event of pandemics, or force
Majeure events (such as natural disasters of any kind or political unrest). In such a case we are
usually happy to offer a free postponement of your stay after consultation and clarification of the
• Special internet rates, offers, and packages are only valid if you book directly through our website
or the reservations department
• Selling rates and billing will be processed in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)
• Room rate includes government tax and service charge.
• Room rate includes daily breakfast for maximum 2 persons
• The rates indicated are valid per room per night for maximum 2 persons
• Additional services (airport transfer, tours, treatments, etc.) are optional and additional costs
• Rates may change without prior notice
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
Provided that there is no connecting booking for your villa, you can book an Early Check-in/Late
Check-out or extra night. This gives you the opportunity to conveniently connect your flight arrival or
departure times with your stay in your villa at Shunyata Villas Bali.
Check in time
• 02:00 pm – 09:00 pm (only on availability 11:00 am – 02:00 pm; without extra fee)
* Please note: 09:00 pm – 00:00 (midnight) our night guard will guide you to the room. The
formal Check in will be on the next day.
• 06:00 am – 11:00 am the extra fee amount to 50 % of the room rate
• Arriving already after 00:00 (midnight) on the start of your arrival day the extra fee amount to 100
% of the room rate
Check out Time
• *06:00 am – 11:00 am (only on availability 11:00 am – 01:00 pm; without extra fee)
• 01:00 pm – 06:00 pm the extra fee amount to 50 % of the room rate
• Leaving after 06:00 pm on the departure day the extra fee amount to 100 % of the room rate.
Please note that there is no claim for reimbursement of unused single services when booking a
We do our best to ensure that all provided information (website, social media, brochures) is accurate.
However, in case errors occur we reserve the right to correct prices and other details.
AGE OF GUESTS
Many of our guests choose Shunyata Villas Bali because they want to relax and enjoy the peaceful
atmosphere of nature. Hence, we are not able to take any bookings for children under the age of 12
years. However, please contact us if you have any specific enquires.
According to our policy, Shunyata Villas Bali does not accommodate pets.
It is prohibited to smoke inside any of our villas in our public areas (e.g. restaurants, yoga shala).
Smoking is only allowed in outdoor areas of the resort.
NO CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
24. & 25. December
31. December & 01. January
LOSS OF PROPERTY
We are unable to accept any responsibility for theft or loss of personal belongings during your stay. In
each villa, you find an in-room safe to place your personal valuables and belongings.
FLIGHTS AND VISA
Since we are not a travel agency, you cannot book flights with us. Please also be informed that you
have to take care of the visa requirements for your specific country before you arrive in Indonesia.
Please understand that we cannot assume any liability for services of third-party providers, such as
transports and tours.
PLACE OF JURISDICTION
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
This website and its content are copyright of PT Seraya Healing Retreats Bali © 2023. All rights
reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of any content is prohibited and needs our written
Shunyata Villas Bali reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. Latest
Should you have any questions regarding our terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to contact
us anytime: info(at)shunyatavillasbali.com