Our Gourmet Restaurant
Proudly, we can state that we prepare our food and beverages with love for the details. These passionately created dishes for you are served in a relaxed and beautiful ambience, in our Healthy Gourmet Restaurant. We maintain a high level of food culture which is nourishing your body, mind and soul. Daily, we sit together, using all our inspiration for creating even healthier, nourishing and delicious dishes.
The Shunyata Villas Bali’s wellness and honeymoon resort offers a varied breakfast and three-course lunch and dinner menus. These are stylishly served in the panoramic restaurant or in your elegant and spacious villa, both with breathtaking sea views. Honeymooners or anniversary travelers can also make the special experience of a romantic candlelight dinner at the infinity pool or on the cliff. All dishes are created for you by our chefs with joy and passion. Guests who are concerned about the set menus at half or full board can only order parts of it. Outside the regular lunch and dinner times, we also offer a general snack menu.
The nutritional philosophy at our nature and wellness boutique resort is to prepare delicious food, holding fresh and natural ingredients only. Fruits, vegetables, herbs, rice, cereals, nuts, seeds etc. are carefully selected. We only use regional and preferably seasonal, organic products from local markets and farmers.
We do not use products with artificial additives such as preservatives, flavour enhancers, stabilisers, acidity regulators, dyes, etc. in any way. We avoid processed and finished food, white flour and white sugar. This cuisine is also perfect for the guests of our Bali Detox Cure, for which we prepare tailor-made dishes. Furthermore, we prefer meat from organic origin, thus we serve organic chicken, high quality Australian beef and lamp as well as freshly caught fish.
Moreover, in our boutique resort we create our own bread, pastry and make our own chocolate. We use only unadulterated natural salts, in particular sea salt from the island, as well as the mineral rich native palm sugar.
Food sensitivities such as gluten, lactose or fructose intolerances, are taken into account when it comes to dining. And of course, we serve fine vegan or vegetarian dishes, which we personally tested and adore.
According to the ayurvedic philosophy, diet is responsible for 50-80% of our health. However, our lifestyle and foremost our thought patterns have a great influence on our health, fitness, well-being and ultimately our beauty. Our food is pure fresh energy for your body, mind and soul.
Find here a list of so-called “superfoods” that we use in our daily dishes.
- Tumeric has a general healing and regeneration effect on your body
- Coconut in all forms protects your liver and helps your digestion to recover
- Chia and black seeds are full of healthy fats and proteins
- Moringa freshly prepared is a ultimate nourisher with all vitamins and antioxidants
- Herbs help your body to get more healthy and young
- Exotic fruits like papaya or passion fruit are rich in vitamins and antioxidants
- Nuts like cashew, walnuts, macadamia as well as almonds are healthy fat supplements and rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- All kinds of vegetables and pulses are rich in vitamins and fibers
- Cacao contains lots of healthy ingredients for improving your happiness level
- Tamarind preparations are used for fevers, sore throat, rheumatism, inflammation, and sunstroke
- Leguminous plants such as quinoa, chickpeas or lentilles with healthy plant proteins
- Corps and seeds such as linseed, sesame seeds, black cumin seed, mustard seeds, coriander, anis, fennel, caraway, cardamom, fenugreek, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds contribute to a healthy nutrition and digestion.
You will also love the freshly pressed juices and tea selection of our boutique resort with healthy herbs, helping you to detox, lose weight, sleep well, get more energy or simply relax.